Friday 22 November 2013

Thank you for your willingness to participate in the testing!

Dear friends!

Thanks to everyone who showed interest in my project Mooha
After the publication of the first article with the announcement I received a lot of feedback, critical and useful comments, as well as interesting thoughts about the use of the system. The work on the project is not finished yet, but the development is in the final stage. I will let you know when the first version is ready for beta testing. I hope that this will happen before the end of the year, but it is difficult to name the exact date, because I only work on this project in my spare time.

Thank you for your willingness to participate in the testing! I hope that with your support and your suggestions it will be possible to create a really useful and easy-to-use tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment